Monday, November 11, 2013



12:09 PM

To: Mom
I traveled from Maringá for Londrina today and was interviewed by Presidente Genaro, it was really special. 

As I am the only sister returning home they arranged for a young woman from one of the wards to be my companion.  I encountered Sisters here in Londrina where I will pass the night now and tomorrow we have dinner with Pres.

I don't have much time so just wanted to send a quick message how excited I am to see all of you again. 
I know this gospel is true, That this is the church of God.  I know that He loves us and knows us individually.  The mission has been the best thing that I have done in my life and with my life.  I know that Christ lives and that he is our Savior.  I know that families can be together forever.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that reading it daily brings the spirit into our lives.  I know that through the atonement of Christ we can receive forces to do the will of God.

I love you all and will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment