Wednesday, January 2, 2013

We didn´t get to use internet on Monday, because of New Year's Eve the internet shops and tons of other businesses were closed.  Missionaries all over the mission didn´t get to use internet, so Pres. Tavares authorized us to use internet today.

 But it has been a great week. I don't have a way to email you a picture of the baptism, but we had the baptism of Adriana, Igor, and Mateus Saturday. Her husband and son were baptised a few weeks ago. It was really special and this family is so amazing. It's neat to be involved and to watch this family grow.

 I received Dads emails, and it was very sweet and special. I hope he had a great Christmas and some chocolate was saved for him :)

Please forgive me, this email was short. But I´ve received emails and haven't saved or printed pics that have been sent by you all.  So I finally put them on my pindrive.  But I'll be sending letters your way today.

 Mom, I thought of a few other things I might like if you´re still working on a package:

 Afterbite (the bug bite stuff, I know it's a little off-season for you but if they have it in the store that would be great :) )

 Deoderant (like the kind you sent last time, I like the scent shower fresh, or something like that. Brand Degree)

 Masscara (I never remember what brand I use, but I like waterproof, especially here with the humidity/sweat)

I love you all and hope you have a happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment