Monday, June 10, 2013

I just found this in Laura's Facebook page.  I wanted to include it in Laura's blog for her, so she will find it when she returns home.  It is such a sweet message.  I will email it to her also.


Sister Bullen on 31/05/2013 was a sad day for me because I received the news that you moved it was hard to get used to the idea that a person I loved so much is gone. Sister I really like you, will never forget you because it was you who grew a seed in my heart the desire to serve a mission, thank you for everything, I want you to know I love you so neither time nor distance will delete I lived with você.Oro everyday Heavenly Father for the angels watch over you wherever you esteja.Te Love will never forget you, you will leave many memories! Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment