Monday, July 22, 2013

11:47 AM
To: Mom
Mom, 

I taught Sister Huinao the song 'you are my sunshine' so it was really sweet.  This song always makes me think of Grandma and Grandpa and the love they have for this song.  I love my grandparents!! haha she taught me a song in Spanish that's a lot longer that maybe ill memorize.. 

We had a really good week looking for new investigaters and families.  We're teaching a young man who went to church with us yesterday.   He really likes to study and know everything so I hope he feels an answer and decides to follow it. 

Happy Birthday to Sariah and Kayla and Paula too (which is coming up)!!!!  July the month of Birthday's. Hope everyone is celebrating in a good way. 

Iḿ really loving this branch and am so grateful for the leadership and members who work here.  One of the sisters in the branch was talking about her visit with _____  which made me so happy . Because we have a great relationship with her, but she needs to feel the love from the branch, because someday we will leave, but the branch stays.  It is so important to see and feel the support of those around you.   _____ received the priesthood yesterday and it was so great.  I love seeing the progression of our recent converts.  One of the brothers contacted us yesterday night to give us a suit to give to him, but didn't want him to know who it was from. Such acts of kindness are from God! It was so sweet and we're excited to give it to him. 

Anyways, but it was a great week.  I am so grateful for this gospel for the peace and happiness that it gives me. I know that Jesus is my Savior and that he suffered worse than us all.  I know that God is my Father and that he loves me.  I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that he restored the Gospel on the Earth. It is through this gospel that we gain salvation. 

Good week for you all!
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment