Monday, August 26, 2013

To: Mom
Congrats to Brian and Kaycee he´s a handsome little boy!!  That´s really neat and hope Kaycee and Elias are doing great.
This transfer was crazy.  We had 9 (NINE) sisters who arrived.  I´m still working as a sister trainer leader. My companion is Sister De Moura and she has almost 1 year in the mission.  She´s great and we´re really enjoying working together.  I returned to Maringá in the same ward and in the same area.  So its been really neat to see some of our recent converts and some of the members here.  We´re loaded up with divisions every week to help the sisters here.  We have 6 sisters here in Maringá and 4 in Ibiporâ (my 2nd area close to Londrina) that we will be going on divisions with.  Because so many new sisters arrived we have some sisters that are still kind of new training or that turned seniors.  But we´re all really excited and doing great.
I´ve been encountering people that I remember, houses that I´ve already knocked and I´ve been in the houses of the members here more then the sisters that are here.  haha so it's been a really interesting week and we´re enjoying the week.  In church I was able to see Claudecir who was ordained as a priest.
This week as we were teaching a family we were talking about praying and searching for answers.  How a desire sincere really is important.  If you are comfortable and happy in your house you certainly won´t go looking for a new one.
I love the little things that bring happiness in the mission.  The sun.  Water.  Sun block.  Visitors and investigators at church.  And being able to give every person an opportunity to accept or reject the message of the Restoration.  I am so grateful for the mission and for everything that I have gained being able to testify that we have the same church of Christ that existed on the Earth when Christ ministered here.   I know that this church is the church of God. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that it is the word of God.  I know we have a prophet who is called of God.  I know that our families can be together forever- but only when we do our part first to follow the example of Christ.

I love you all and hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment