Monday, March 18, 2013


This is the photo of the eight sisters who slept in their apartment.



This is the photo of Laura and her prior companion Sister R. with M. who may now be a member.



Trainors and Trainees at Londrina Meeting.


My new companion is Sister R. from São Paulo.  She has officialy 6 days in the field, and she´s really sweet and a really good missionary. 

The first photo is off me, Sisters. R. (prior companion) and M. who you asked about a few  days ago. 

The second, is of the trainers, and trainees in Londrina after our meeting. 

The third is off the EIGHT sisters who slept in our apartment during transfers.  Right now we have 6 sisters who are in our house. 

Time is up, but i promise I'll tell you more in the letter.  I had to help Sister R. with email, and things that are new for her.  But it was a great week and enjoy the photos!

I don't know if you'd send anything this week or not, we have 4 more weeks in this transfer.... 

But love you all!!!


1 comment:

  1. Aaahhhh! That was too short for me! At least you got some pictures!

    ReplyDelete